Health Care Barriers
Carlson Lynch is currently investigating barriers to health care at medical facilities in Western Pennsylvania and throughout the country. If you have a disability and have experienced any of the following barriers at hospitals, clinics or other medical facilities, we want to speak with you:
• The exam room is too small to maneuver a wheelchair;
• You were examined while you were still in your wheelchair;
• The exam table was so high that it was difficult to transfer from your wheelchair to the table;
• The waiting room was so crowded with furniture that it was difficult to maneuver your wheelchair;
• The MRI machines, X-ray machines, or other medical equipment was not accessible;
• There were no accessible weight scales;
• There were no American Sign Language interpreters;
• Any other barrier that blocked your access to healthcare in any way.
To share your experiences, please contact us by completing the form below or reach us at 412.322.9243.