ARE YOU AN EXOTIC DANCER?
If you are an exotic dancer and can answer “yes” to some or all of the questions listed below, you might be entitled to monetary compensation.
- Are you required to sign a document as a “tenant” or a “renter” before you can dance in a club?
- Are you required to sign a document as an independent contractor before you can dance in a club?
- Are you charged house, rental, or any other fees by your club?
- Does the club set all of the prices that are charged for dances?
- Do you keep all of your tips, or do you have to share your tips?
- Does your club keep some of your tips?
- Do you have any flexibility in the terms set by the club, such as your shoes, outfit, music, number of dances, time on stage?
Please submit your contact information below, and an attorney from Carlson Lynch will be happy to evaluate your case.