Have you experienced barriers at your doctor’s office, hospital or medical clinic?
Carlson Lynch is currently investigating healthcare barriers at medical facilities throughout the country. If you or a loved one have a disability and have experienced any of the following barriers at hospitals, clinics or other medical facilities, we want to speak with you:
- The exam room is too small to maneuver a wheelchair
- You were examined while you were still in your wheelchair
- The exam table was so high that it was difficult to transfer from your wheelchair to the table
- The waiting room was so crowded with furniture that it was difficult to maneuver your wheelchair
- The MRI machines, X-ray machines, or other medical equipment was not accessible
- There were no accessible weight scales
- There were no American Sign Language interpreters
- Any other barrier that blocked your access to healthcare in any way.
To share your experiences, please contact us by completing the form below or reach us at 412.322.9243.