If you are a current or former tipped employee of LIDIA’S RESTAURANTS you may be entitled to compensation due to failure of payment of your earned minimum wages. Contact us for a FREE CASE REVIEW. Your inquiry is completely confidential.
These establishments include:
- Lidia’s Pittsburgh
- Lidia’s Kansas City
- Eataly Las Vegas
- Eataly Flatiron New York
- Eataly Downtown New York
- Eataly Chicago
- Eataly Boston
- Eataly Los Angeles
- Del Posto
COMMON WAGE VIOLATIONS COMMITTED AGAINST EMPLOYEES WHO RECEIVE TIPS.
- Are you being paid less than $7.25/Hour, when you add your wages and tips together?
Are you being paid less than $2.13 in wages from your employer?
Does your employer take any deductions against your wages for walk-outs by customers, breakage, cash register shortages, uniform costs, etc.?
Is your overtime compensation being calculated using an hourly wage less than $7.25?
YOUR EMPLOYER MAY NOT RELY ON YOUR TIPS TO REDUCE YOUR HOURLY WAGE BELOW $7.25, UNLESS YOU EXPRESSLY PROVIDED THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- The exact hourly wage you are to be paid (which can never be below $2.13)
- The hourly amount the employer is claiming as a credit because of your tips (which cannot exceed $5.12)
- Your employer if not permitted to claim a credit greater than the amount of tips you actually receive
- All tips received by you are your property and may not be taken from you, except for a valid tip pooling arrangement which includes only other employees who regularly receive tips
- Your employer may not reduce your hourly wage below $7.25 because you receive tips unless you are first informed of items 1-4 above.
IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND ARE BEING PAID LESS THAN $7.25/HOUR BECAUSE YOU RECEIVE TIPS, YOU MIGHT BE OWED ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION.